8- Fleur Jaune Intégral canyon
Canyon close : lack of water
Approach : 5 min
Return : 1h30
Time of descent : 5h/6h
From 14 years old
The « uncut version » of Fleur Jaune canyon requires a really good physical condition. Same start as Fleur Jaune (page 8). What follows : a succession of slides in the so-called « la salle à manger » sector (picnic break) and above all an unforgetable, huge pendulum abseil of 95m high.
We guarantee a magical atmosphere in this world-famous canyon. Beware though! You have to deserve it, as the return hike can be a bit long (1h30, going uphill).
Meeting point and time :
The meeting is at 6.45am on the car park of Cilaos’ townhall.
Have a look on the map, with which you can prepare your itinerary.
Checklist - what you must bring with you :
– your swimming suit + towel
– a pic-nic and something to nibble on during the return journey
– a bottle of water
– spare clothing
Time of ways
Here are the approximate travel time by car :
– 1h30 drive from Saint Pierre
– 1h from Saint Louis
– 1h40 from Saint Leu
– 1h50 from Saint Gilles
The price is of 90€/person, including:
– the guiding with a certified instructor
– the professional third party liability insurance of the instructors
– the necessary equipment for the canyoning (neoprene wetsuit and socks, harness, helmet, watertight barrel, canyoning bag, lycras)
– a photographic/video report offered.
Rate group already made up:
From 5 people: 85€
Departure guaranteed from 4 registered people.
Carte du lieu de rendez-vous :