P'tit Galet Canyon
Approach : 5 min
Return : 5 mn
Time of descent : 2h30
From 7 years old
An half-day in a turquoise water where biginner and experienced will have fun!
Meeting point and time :
We give you an appointment:
. at 7:45 am in front of the restaurant « Chez Malet » : from Saint Joseph, take Langevin/Saint Philippe direction. At the entry of Langevin village, cross the bridge, then 700m after turning left you will see the restaurant on your right. The appointment is in front, on the parking.
. at 12:30 am : directly on the car park, 200m below Grand Galet’s waterfall. From Saint Joseph, take Langevin and Saint Philippe direction. At the entry of Langevin village,cross the bridge, then first on the left take Grand Galet direction. Continue the road during approximately 15 minutes, the carpark will be on your left.
Have a look on the map, with which you can prepare your itinerary.
Checklist - what you must bring with you :
-something to nibble on during the return journey
-a bottle of water
Time of ways
– 50 minutes drive from Saint Pierre
– 1 hour from Saint Louis
– 1 hour 20 from Saint Leu
– 1 hour 40 from Saint Gilles
The price is of 60€/person, including:
– the guiding with a certified instructor
– the professional third party liability insurance of the instructors
– the necessary equipment for the canyoning (neoprene wetsuit and socks, harness, helmet, watertight barrel, canyoning bag, lycras)
– a photographic/video report offered.
Rate group already made up:
From 6 people: 55€
Departure guaranteed from 4 registered people.